Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Trader List

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I don't think member would go that far to look at the number of member banned from a state. Also the good thing is they are not members any more and the good one are the one left on the site

SCF Rewards
    Country

Job well done! Nice to see a site that cares about letting people know who to watch out for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

great list

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by newguy24; 03-07-2013 at 02:22 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I feel someone like newguy24 or anyone like him should be on this list. I see nowhere that it's a banned trader's list, it's a Bad Trader List. I would want to know if someone has two real names and five user names. With that said all as I would need to see is 6 negatives in 33 feedbacks to know that this is someone I would not want to deal with.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

Bryan1121982 screwed me over HobbyInsider. I bought these cards from him but he never sent and never answered to Paypal dispute. He is also a member here.

Derrick Brassard OPC Premier Quad Rookie Patch Autograph /15 Sell For $15
    Miikka Kiprusoff Upper Deck Artifacts Jersey & Patch /15 Sell For $10
    Nikolai Kulemin Upper Deck Young Guns Press Plate 1of1 True 1/1 Sell For $23

I contacted him here since he was kicked out from HI and he said he is not a member there. What a scumbag.

Watch out.
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 07-03-2013 at 05:22 AM. Reason: removed personal information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12