Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Trader List

Bad Trader List

After much hard work the old bad trader page has been moved over to a new one. Everything had to be copy/pasted to the new version and it was a tedious task to do so.

The link on the main page in the sports section has been updated, as well here is the link:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/badtrader/page

You can search by real name, user name, and location.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I was worried that it was gone for good.

Also glad that its now searchable.

Might I request that the link on the rules page in Article XVII. Bad Trader List: Section 17.01) be updated as well?
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scfblog/rules/

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Offering reward for: 11-12 BTP Decades: D-06 1970's (Vladislav Tretiak, Phil Myre, Bernie Parent, Gilles Gilbert)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content &Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by reoddai View Post
    I was worried that it was gone for good.

Also glad that its now searchable.

Might I request that the link on the rules page in Article XVII. Bad Trader List: Section 17.01) be updated as well?
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scfblog/rules/

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Thanks for pointing that out!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (27)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    How do we add traders to this list?
    I ship next morning, and use DC (unless it's base), please do the same.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by boetie84067 View Post
    How do we add traders to this list?
    I add them after they have been banned for trade issues.

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    After much hard work the old bad trader page has been moved over to a new one. Everything had to be copy/pasted to the new version and it was a tedious task to do so.

The link on the main page in the sports section has been updated, as well here is the link:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/badtrader/page

You can search by real name, user name, and location.
    Great job !!! I always thought the old one was crammed together making it difficult to read at times. I like the new list ! Job well done.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX ! 2008 UD Heroes #d, 1996-2000 topps reprints & 2006-2012 A&G GU.

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

The title on the page, listed in the tab, is spelled SCF - Bad Tader List... just FYI. Love the new list though!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector

Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    The title on the page, listed in the tab, is spelled SCF - Bad Tader List... just FYI. Love the new list though!
    Fixed, thanks for the heads-up! I wrote a small application because the old page was manual and now it much easier to search. Thanks to Patriotsguy who took the time to enter all the data in the table. Before it was like a forum post and not easy to view. Now it as a much better layout and with search capability.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Very well done! But the number of bad traders from my own state scares me, lol. So many from Iowa that anyone sees I am from Iowa, well, .......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast