Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Trader List

I don't think member would go that far to look at the number of member banned from a state. Also the good thing is they are not members any more and the good one are the one left on the site
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Job well done! Nice to see a site that cares about letting people know who to watch out for.

great list
    LOOKING FOR GAME USED ITEMS (NO CARDS) WILL BUY OR TRADE FOR THEM!!
    Hidden Content

Last edited by newguy24; 03-07-2013 at 02:22 AM.

I feel someone like newguy24 or anyone like him should be on this list. I see nowhere that it's a banned trader's list, it's a Bad Trader List. I would want to know if someone has two real names and five user names. With that said all as I would need to see is 6 negatives in 33 feedbacks to know that this is someone I would not want to deal with.

...Rick
    Auto Memorabilia: Hidden Content
    Recently Added: Hidden Content

Bryan1121982 screwed me over HobbyInsider. I bought these cards from him but he never sent and never answered to Paypal dispute. He is also a member here.

Derrick Brassard OPC Premier Quad Rookie Patch Autograph /15 Sell For $15
    Miikka Kiprusoff Upper Deck Artifacts Jersey & Patch /15 Sell For $10
    Nikolai Kulemin Upper Deck Young Guns Press Plate 1of1 True 1/1 Sell For $23

I contacted him here since he was kicked out from HI and he said he is not a member there. What a scumbag.

Watch out.
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 07-03-2013 at 05:22 AM. Reason: removed personal information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12