Last box rule strikes again (The Cup).. Who needs a decoy??

This lonely box was sitting on the self in one of the hobby shop in West Edmonton Mall for months, I stared at it every time I walked by and finally I decided to pull the trigger today, oh boy, I'm glad that I did!!!

1st and 6th cards, two bases:

5th card, a rookie ARP of no name:

3rd card, a boring one color signature patches:

2nd star, the 4th card, a nice draft board:

Finally, the hit of the box.... it's the 2nd card and it's a redemption:

A Landeskog ARP #/99

Thanks for looking!!

well done! especially pulling the trigger on im sure what was an overpriced box (being either of the West Ed stores lol). Crossing my fingers for you it ends up a sick patch!!
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Congrats! I had a very similar experience recently as well! Never leave that last box standing.

nailed it!
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures (w/ Twiiter Handles), Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook & Twitter - @604breaks
    **Looking for 13/14 PRIME Colors Patch Pavel Bure #2/2 Canucks Place Patch**

Quote Originally Posted by andrewconnors9 View Post
    well done! especially pulling the trigger on im sure what was an overpriced box (being either of the West Ed stores lol). Crossing my fingers for you it ends up a sick patch!!
    Yea.. I know they are over priced, but too my the LCS ran out of the product...