Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    I'm sorry one more question. I don't have a baseball beckett, so could you please list BV as well. Sorry for the inconvenience. Really want to do a trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by hugs65 View Post
    10 Alex Burnett auto
    04 Jacque Jones auto
    07 Ben Revere auto
    05 Dave Gassner lumber cuts auto
    02 Doug M. Bat card

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #22
    I have a bunch of twins in my bucket.
    Looking for Autos of current players and prospects of Cardinals, Royals, & Rangers, Clayton Kershaw, Andrew McCutchen
    My Bucket:Hidden Content

    Matthew 16:26 - What does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his own soul?

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    I'm sorry one more question. I don't have a baseball beckett, so could you please list BV as well. Sorry for the inconvenience. Really want to do a trade.
    I don't have a current beckett So,i don't know about the Burnett(Figuring at least $10)
    10 Alex Burnett auto ?
    04 Jacque Jones auto $8
    07 Ben Revere auto $12
    05 Dave Gassner lumber cuts auto $10
    02 Doug M. Bat card $8
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Braves/Falcons/UGA/Hawks/Thrashers/GU/Autos or Vintage
    Hidden Content

  5. #24
    I like almost all the Torii Hunter cards as well as others. What do you like in trade in my bucket and i will pick a few if thats ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARPujolsFan View Post
    I have a bunch of twins in my bucket.

  6. #25
    You want to trade the 5 twins cards for:

    Knowshon Moreno jumbo super swatch
    Jerious Norwood Bowman Sterling jersey/auto
    Sam Baker Bowman Sterling auto
    Demetrius Byrd Letter auto.

    Quote Originally Posted by hugs65 View Post
    I don't have a current beckett So,i don't know about the Burnett(Figuring at least $10)
    10 Alex Burnett auto ?
    04 Jacque Jones auto $8
    07 Ben Revere auto $12
    05 Dave Gassner lumber cuts auto $10
    02 Doug M. Bat card $8

  7. #26
    I can do those 4 for the ones I want
    Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    Sorry, interested in:
    Joe Nathan auto
    Suh/Berry/McClain jerseys
    Epix Eric Decker auto
    Classic moments Nolan Ryan jersey

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    You want to trade the 5 twins cards for:

    Knowshon Moreno jumbo super swatch
    Jerious Norwood Bowman Sterling jersey/auto
    Sam Baker Bowman Sterling auto
    Demetrius Byrd Letter auto.
    I can do that....I'll go ahead and post the trade and you can confirm it when you get time!Thanks,Tim
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Braves/Falcons/UGA/Hawks/Thrashers/GU/Autos or Vintage
    Hidden Content

  9. #28
    I think I'll pass on that. Thanks anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by 10braves View Post
    I can do those 4 for the ones I want

  10. #29

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •