Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Santa Better Shield his Eyes for this Patrick Roy 1/1 ITG Ultimate Christmas Present

So every year for Christmas I usually treat myself to a nice card.... Hopefully Santa brings this to me before Christmas...I saw this...I lost this to another buyer like 8 years ago when it sold...havent seen it since...then..wow there it is .....couldne pass this up for the price....Thanks Dr. Price for making this set...

Bam!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121029898743...84.m1423.l2649

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

That's a reasonable price for an NHL shield IMO. I'd feel more jealous if it was Roy in a Montreal Uniform though.

Nice pickup none the less.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol...yeah I prefer Roy in his Montreal gear better as well...but Im not complaining.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'm more partial to Roy Version 1.0 as well :D

Are those the first shield cards then???

BANNED

Country

I'm just curious to why you feel the need to show off the price of every high end card you get? Yes everyone can do a simple ebay search and see it but this is by no means a "steal" so I feel like every one of your posts are "look what I can afford". It takes about 2 minutes to upload a picture to photobucket. Sorry for the rant just saying.

Anyways beautiful card, I haven't seen one of those designed shields in a while.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

color me JEALOUS!

SCF Rewards
    Country

At Borcky90 ....just proud of what I added to my PC...its not about the price...its about the collection

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im not 100% sure if these were the first shields...just love the design and I havent seen one in a while

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

At Borcky90 ....just proud of what I added to my PC...its not about the price...its about the collection

To be honest, I'm always curious about how much the cards I can't afford are going for :D

Plus it's nice to know there's still a market out there!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol I agree...I watch tons of cards go off for prices I cant afford...I just know what Roy Shields go for....and being a huge fan of Roy I acquired that one...honestly I bid 1200 and thats what it sold for...a lot less than I expected

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast