Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And if a parent has a child who is 17, is having gay feelings, and wants to see a therapist because he/she is unhappy with those feelings, the state of California should not block that child from getting the treatment that he/she desires.

Absolutely. However, allowing most of what falls under "gay therapy" is allowing parents to subject their chdren to torture.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Absolutely. However, allowing most of what falls under "gay therapy" is allowing parents to subject their chdren to torture.

I will concede that there are certainly some who are being treated against their will. Of that there is no doubt. Although I think your use of the term "torture" is loose. Are these kids literally subjected to torture? Are they being wateboarded? Having their fingernails yanked out? I see no evidence of that. If by torture you mean that they are forced to sit in discussion groups, told that their feelings are wrong, etc., then I wouldn't agree that they are tortured but I would agree that it would cause mental distress and general unhappiness.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I will concede that there are certainly some who are being treated against their will. Of that there is no doubt. Although I think your use of the term "torture" is loose. Are these kids literally subjected to torture? Are they being wateboarded? Having their fingernails yanked out? I see no evidence of that. If by torture you mean that they are forced to sit in discussion groups, told that their feelings are wrong, etc., then I wouldn't agree that they are tortured but I would agree that it would cause mental distress and general unhappiness.

Mental torture is torture no matter the method of administration so yes, those kids are subject to "torture". You paint a very nice picture of what goes on. I suggest you do a YouTube search and take a look. I'm sure veg and/or alex can point out a few.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12