Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WWE Heritage 2012 1/1 Blank Backs Held By Topps

I don't know how many people seen these..the only thing i don't get is why didn't topps put these in packs it would of been nice to pull these instead of pretty much having to buy them from topps directly

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Topps-Vau...&_sid=37597284
    Leaving

They have sold these many times in the past. i was just surprised at how fast they pulled them out of the vault to sell them so quickly. i do think it is bogus they heritage is missing a ton of inserts that were supposed to be in packs. i havent seen one printing plate, not one parallel of any relic set, no lawler actual sketches yet.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Collecting John Wallace

thats true bout half the stuff missing but also there really isnt much of this stuff being broke open
    Leaving

2012 heritage isnt worth busting.

I agree and disagree about busting this stuff. The autos are doing very well and compared to who.was in regular 2012 wwe there is no comparison.

retail autos seem to be doing really well in this set--like the overall set design
    Wrestling Bucket updated--feel free to take a look
    Hidden Content

So I picked up 2 of the three cards I wanted from them A.J. Lee and Zack Ryder. Only missed out on the John Cena which went for more then $125.00 I thought I could win it for.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

congrats on the aj n ryder iwas watching both of those
    Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by snf_sportscollect View Post
    congrats on the aj n ryder iwas watching both of those
    Thanks, I am watching a few more but don't know if I will place some bids to win them.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

Just received both of my cards in the mail today. Did anyone else purchase a card from Topps Vault?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast