Thread: Player Indexing

Player Indexing

Posted a thread a while ago about indexing Jimmy Graham, don't think it ever happened, still can't find him to index.
    Any Help would be great, Thanks
    Player: Jimmy Graham
    Team: New Orleans Saints
    RC Year: 2010
    Position: TE
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

There seems to be a problem with the system. I checked to see if he was already listed, but he didn't show up. So I tried to add him, but then received an error message saying he already exists. This will probably have to go to CoolHandLuke to fix.

Thanks for checking on it. I'm glad someone knows about these things, I don't know squat about programming etc.
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Added and indexed Jimmy Graham.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Thanks CHL!

Thanks, James