David Wilson BREAKOUT Game! Looking to Trade This 1/1 NOW!

Hey all!

David Wilson FINALLY had the breakout game I've been waiting for, and he even set a NFL record while he was at it

I'm looking to trade both of these Wilson items below!

Looking for high end primarily! Thanks!

2012 TTT David Wilson WHITE WHALE RC JERSEY AUTO TRUE 1/1

David Wilson GAME-WORN/AUTOGRAPHED CLEAT w/ PSA/DNA COA
    MAIN PC: Nnamdi Asomugha, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel, High/Mid End Football, and 1/1's (Logo Shields, Superfractors, Reebok Logos, Booklets, SICK cards etc...)
    100+ Positive Feedback on Blowout! I can only ship on Saturday's due to school :)!
    Hidden Content

Bump thanks!
    MAIN PC: Nnamdi Asomugha, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel, High/Mid End Football, and 1/1's (Logo Shields, Superfractors, Reebok Logos, Booklets, SICK cards etc...)
    100+ Positive Feedback on Blowout! I can only ship on Saturday's due to school :)!
    Hidden Content

value on the 1/1 please
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

CMB for those also what game are the shoes from?

Quote Originally Posted by bigp621 View Post
    value on the 1/1 please
    Sorry! Totally forgot to take that down. Sold on eBay a day or two ago
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
    CMB for those also what game are the shoes from?
    I wish I could tell you sorry! It was won at a Virginia Tech charity auction and photomatched, however there's nothing I could use of yours at the time. Thanks though!
    Hidden Content