Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: my tj graham pc i just started

only got 4 in today..the dual from finest is sp/10 and the triple threads card needs replaced it has damage on it

got 4 more in today...they will start slowing down for awhile after the last few trickle in from the heavy spending spree...

i got 2 cards in today both sp/10 one was a duplicate of the chrome rookie relic sp to 10 in post above and the other was this ttt card sp/10

that momentum tripple patch is nasty dude. i really like the color scheem with the patches!

Lmk if your interested in this Graham. Interested in the Luck Score and Criner Bowman /99.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...IMG_0007-1.jpg

yeah there are some pretty sick patches...i really love the bills colors (im a tampa bay fan though lol)

only got one in today...i stopped scanning duplicates so only 1 new one in today i should say lol

got 13 more in today..this should be close to the last cards ill be getting for a few weeks i think..bought so many i cant remember if i have any incoming or not haha and to lazy to check..some scans are horrible because i ran out of new cases so i jjust scanned them in the cases they arrived in..so excuse the case scratches lol

No! You caved on the Superfractor...LOL
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

sure did lol..i couldnt help myself haha also you have a pm coming

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast