Question about Chrome Tall Boys insert.

Hey guys I bought my first blaster this weekend and pulled my first Chrome auto, which was awesome. But my question is about the Tall Boy inserts. I pulled a Michael Egnew and on the back it says "The signing of all Topps autograph cards is witnessed by a Topps representative to guarantee authenticity." The thing is, the card is not autoed. Is this normal for the Tall Boy inserts or was this particular card supposed to auto'd and just wasn't? Here's a link to a picture of it

http://s1135.beta.photobucket.com/us...G0400.jpg.html

You can see underneath the stats it says what I stated above, but I know zero about this happening before. Just curious guys and thanks for any info.

Just checked mine say's the same thing!
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

They all have that on them. If it was meant to be signed it'd say topps certified autograph issue on the front

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    They all have that on them. If it was meant to be signed it'd say topps certified autograph issue on the front
    Yeah I figured if it were actually meant to be signed it would actually have an auto on it too. Just wondering why they did it this way. Seems pretty lazy on their part that they didn't make them different then the auto'd release. Oh well, thanks for the info.