Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Topps Series Two

I'm looking to trade for Toops Series Two baseball cards. I've recently started trying to build a collection for my son, and would like to trade or buy particular cards in this set. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

You have a list of what your looking for?
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Mainly a lot of the colored borders (blue, red, and purple), RC's, and any autos. I will post a general list when I get home from work.

This is what I have:
    2012 Topps #81 Liam Hendriks RC
    2012 Topps #252 Dellin Betances RC
    2012 Topps #274 Alex Liddi RC
    2012 Topps #427 Rafael Dolis RC
    2012 Topps #558 Wade Miley
    2012 Topps #595 David Carpenter
    2012 Topps #641 Derek Jeter RB
    2012 Topps A Cut Above #ACA6 Evan Longoria
    2012 Topps A Cut Above #ACA14 Willie Mays
    I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
    Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
    Hidden Content

Ok, so here is the list... Looking for the Walmart Blue Border parallels, Target Red Border parallels, Toys R Us Purple Border parallels, RC's, Short Print Variations (excluding Buster Posey), and any and/or all autos/minis/inserts/relics/GU. I know its a vague list, but we are still in need of lots of cards. If you may have a card in the set that you think would help me and my son complete our set, please feel free to pm me. Would like to trade and/or buy any card that would get us closer to this goal. Thanks everyone!!!

If you are still interested I will send you a list of what I have this weekend
    1. Collecting Chipper Jones' 1999 MVP Season
    2. 1978 Topps #45 Mark Fidrych, 1965 Topps #19 Gates Brown, 1969 Topps #472 Jim Price, 2003 Topps Gallery HOF #22 Ernie Harwell BB
    3. All RCs of Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, and Steve Avery
    4. Topps 1990 set

Check myTrade page & Inventory pages links in my signature ...
    lmk Steve
    Mark Grace Collector & Topps Team Sets
    Trade page Hidden Content
    Needs list Hidden Content Hidden Content

Would really like to see your list for this collection @mdubjdub. Thank you!!

It sounds like you are building the master set, a tough but rewarding project. I do have some 2012 Topps for trade in my tradelist. You are welcome to whatever you need from it.
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG & 2013 TOPPS UPDATE EMERALDS! 322/330 = 97.5%
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast