Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

$800 US paypal for a Mid-High End Resale lot! Show me what you've got

Its been awhile since I've bought some hockey (been doing football for last 2 months) But I like hockey more so...

I have exactly $800 to buy another resale lot, I Like anything Mid to High End

I will Not make offers,

I will not look through buckets unless its specified what i get,

I obviously need to get for a good amount under ebay value,

I pay 70-75 percent usually depending on the number of cards i get (I pay more for less cards or less percentage for a larger lot)

I will buy any sport in the following order of preference: Hockey, Football, Baseball, Basketball

Those are most of my guidelines that i have so if it fits those rules Ill probably be interested

I am not a huge fan of 1/1's since it is tough to really assign a value too, I really would like to see cards with completed sales on ebay but Ill consider anything

Thanks, Feel free to PM me or Post, I will try and get back to everyone.
    I am always interested in buying Mid-High End Resale Lots. Autos, Patches, Auto-Patches, etc

My Bucket: (mostly updated) Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb87 View Post
    I'm going to pass, Thanks though
    I am always interested in buying Mid-High End Resale Lots. Autos, Patches, Auto-Patches, etc

Here's my offer, if you go into my ebay, search "card collection" in my items. You will get 3 lots that I am selling. The auto and the smaller jersey lot have all cards listed with bv's. The larger jersey lot does not. Havn't gotten to it yet but I do have photo's of every card in that lot as well. I will sell you all 3 lots for $800, shipping included. Let me know what you think.

Kenny
    Main PC: Collect Colorado Avalanche players Duchene, Stastny, Landeskog, Sakic, Roy
    Minor PC: Marty Turco high end cards
    FT/FS Bucket Hidden Content
    Make offers I will listen to all whether it's money or cards.

Quote Originally Posted by avalanchekenny47 View Post
    Here's my offer, if you go into my ebay, search "card collection" in my items. You will get 3 lots that I am selling. The auto and the smaller jersey lot have all cards listed with bv's. The larger jersey lot does not. Havn't gotten to it yet but I do have photo's of every card in that lot as well. I will sell you all 3 lots for $800, shipping included. Let me know what you think.

Kenny

Ill pass, im looking more for high end stuff

Ttt

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (53)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    let me know if any of these interest you

I like it all

Quote Originally Posted by NYBravest View Post
    let me know if any of these interest you

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (53)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Shoot me an offer pal and we can go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBravest View Post
    Shoot me an offer pal and we can go from there.
    Like i said in OP. im not making offers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast