Dominion 1/1 auto shield

Hey Guys! Just opened my first ever box of dominion and hit big!!!!

I GOT A 2011/2012 PANINI DOMINION 1/1 SILVER ENSIGNS SHIELD AND AUTO OF JORDAN EBERLE!!!!!

I am looking at all offers so please PM me offers and I will consider them. Here is the video to the card

Thanks, Zack
    Link To Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Complete Rookie Set from 11/12 Upper Deck the Cup (Buying & Trading)
    Set: Hidden Content

Beauty hit!

They put case hits in all packs that had Emelin patch autos to make up for the fact the Emelin is a sticker auto.

What I don't understand is why was his a sticker auto when it could have just been a redemption until he signed. There are enough redemptions in Dominion to kill a rain forrest to start with, what's one more?
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

interested in the eberle but cant message you as your box is full
    Hidden Content

major pc:Jordan Eberle(incoming 6 team marks)
    Magnus Paajarvi,Ryan Nugent Hopkins,Taylor Hall
    Link to bucket:Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wow, love the reaction, he doesn't know what it is, lol. Congrats on an amazing hit, free bump for you
    Thanks to nyr4life for the amazing banner!
    Hidden Content
    SUPER COLLECTING ANTON LANDER
    (Not looking for any multi-player cards)

I am interested in the eberle auto shield. You mailbox is full please contact me and let me know who you collect so i can make an offer
    PC's
    Jordan Eberle (335 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Team Canada Marks from 11-12 SPGU (M-C-A-D-A)
    Steven Stamkos (114 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Letter and Number marks (9-1 09/10 SPGU)(O 10/11 SPGU)

Saw that video a few days ago. I like his breaks. Usually watch his and CnC only.

Congrats on the 1/1!
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures (w/ Twiiter Handles), Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook & Twitter - @604breaks
    **Looking for 13/14 PRIME Colors Patch Pavel Bure #2/2 Canucks Place Patch**

Quote Originally Posted by p8030103 View Post
    Wow, love the reaction, he doesn't know what it is, lol. Congrats on an amazing hit, free bump for you
    This...
    LOOKING FOR:
    The Cup Limited Logos & Ultimate Premium Patches (all years) of all Leaf players
    Hard Signed Autos (SPA SOTT, Ultimate Signatures)
    Ian White cards that I don't have --- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content --- Hidden Content

PM a price please
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

EDIT: double post
    Casey
    -----------------------------------------------------

Word has it that he won't sign anymore, and they already had his cards made up and in the set so they used left-over stickers to make sure the card was actually signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Habitforming View Post
    Beauty hit!

They put case hits in all packs that had Emelin patch autos to make up for the fact the Emelin is a sticker auto.

What I don't understand is why was his a sticker auto when it could have just been a redemption until he signed. There are enough redemptions in Dominion to kill a rain forrest to start with, what's one more?
    Casey
    -----------------------------------------------------