Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 514cards's Items on eBay

Dominion 1/1 auto shield

Hey Guys! Just opened my first ever box of dominion and hit big!!!!

I GOT A 2011/2012 PANINI DOMINION 1/1 SILVER ENSIGNS SHIELD AND AUTO OF JORDAN EBERLE!!!!!

I am looking at all offers so please PM me offers and I will consider them. Here is the video to the card

Thanks, Zack

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beauty hit!

They put case hits in all packs that had Emelin patch autos to make up for the fact the Emelin is a sticker auto.

What I don't understand is why was his a sticker auto when it could have just been a redemption until he signed. There are enough redemptions in Dominion to kill a rain forrest to start with, what's one more?

SCF Rewards
    Country

interested in the eberle but cant message you as your box is full

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country
    See jesus_lives2011's Items on eBay

Wow, love the reaction, he doesn't know what it is, lol. Congrats on an amazing hit, free bump for you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbr3318's Items on eBay

I am interested in the eberle auto shield. You mailbox is full please contact me and let me know who you collect so i can make an offer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

Saw that video a few days ago. I like his breaks. Usually watch his and CnC only.

Congrats on the 1/1!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

Wow, love the reaction, he doesn't know what it is, lol. Congrats on an amazing hit, free bump for you

This...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jpdsportscards's Items on eBay

PM a price please

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

EDIT: double post

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

Word has it that he won't sign anymore, and they already had his cards made up and in the set so they used left-over stickers to make sure the card was actually signed.

Beauty hit!

They put case hits in all packs that had Emelin patch autos to make up for the fact the Emelin is a sticker auto.

What I don't understand is why was his a sticker auto when it could have just been a redemption until he signed. There are enough redemptions in Dominion to kill a rain forrest to start with, what's one more?