Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by saugustus View Post
    This is not quite even, I'd still owe you about 5 bucks in BV from what I can see, BUT, those two cards for the Robert Turbin Sig/Relic (same BV as the Harrison Smith die cut) and the tannehill trip relic (worth 4-5 bucks more than the Jarius Wright.
    Ya I wouldnt be intersted in trading auto and gu cards for non autoand gu cards soory man
    I collect Vikings and Twins. And some Jordan Shipley. I ship in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation, please take care of my cards like I do yours it is appreciated. This is my bucket----->.Hidden Content

bump
    I collect Vikings and Twins. And some Jordan Shipley. I ship in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation, please take care of my cards like I do yours it is appreciated. This is my bucket----->.Hidden Content

Ya it would depend on what you would want for it

Yep let me know what you like

would u do the calvin johnson rookie refractor for the pair?

nevermind..its 08.....would u do the rodgers 05 bowman and rainey auto patch?

Have 2 Greg Childs Gu in my bucket ones a refractor ones not. Also a Jarius Wright Gu and Matt Khalil Auto. Thanks lmk

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ3QQtppZZ24
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

LMK if interested in this:

2012 Absolute Rookie Auto Harrison Smith /299
    2012 Momentum Rookie Auto Matt Kalil /399
    2012 Topps Prime Dual GU Jarius Wright 9/10
    for:
    2012 Topps Prime RC Auto GU Juron Criner /700
    2011 Certified SOMB Duak Prime Green/Dalton /25

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast