WTTF: 10-11 Dominion Base and Rookie Autos

I want to finish off this set ASAP.

The following is my checklist of this set

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2SGxHVWc#gid=0

x means I have it
    i means it is incoming and will not be looking to trade for it.

I am willing to trade the following in my sale thread to acquire these (you can also purchase these as well):

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...8Scan-Heavy%29

I am willing to make the deals worth your while, but I do not want offers with 1 base card for a several Autos and a Patch/Auto #/10.

I will also trade for any Dominion Redemption from both years as well.

Thanks and hope to make some deals!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

2. Wata Photo
    have

10-11 Dominion #11 Ryan Miller 53/199
    10-11 Dominion #31 Brad Richards 182/199
    10-11 Dominion #90 Martin St Louis 92/199

unfortunely the other thing i saw was the Porter/10 for my Michigan collection but thats completely not fair . So lmk if you have anything else.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    have

10-11 Dominion #11 Ryan Miller 53/199
    10-11 Dominion #31 Brad Richards 182/199
    10-11 Dominion #90 Martin St Louis 92/199

unfortunely the other thing i saw was the Porter/10 for my Michigan collection but thats completely not fair . So lmk if you have anything else.
    PM sent
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---

1 deal is pending

anyone else?
    ---
    ---

pm sent
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.

my bad for not replying this morning.

bump
    ---
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    my bad for not replying this morning.

bump

no worries,life happens