Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

Does anyone here use this 'Toploader Binder'?

Here is the link: http://www.toploaderbinder.com/
    And a video:

I stumbled upon this when I was searching online looking to see if there were any repercussions towards storing autos in binders. I would love to store my TTM collection or my Enforcers auto collection in binders but I am afraid I might get the cards damaged. So according to the video the binder can hold up to 180 toploaders, 6 per page, does anyone here use this? I would like a little feedback since it is a little pricey... (over $30).

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks cool, I'm one who like binders because every now and then I like to flip through my collection. My collection is very low end so I'm not too concerned about damage in a standard 9 card per page binder but if I had better cards in top loaders I might consider this. $30.00+ does seem spendy but I assume that comes with all the pages and the binder as well. Maybe not practical for thousands of cards but for a hundred or two of your favorites I could see it.

Blog Entries
    Country

looks cool, I'm one who like binders because every now and then I like to flip through my collection. My collection is very low end so I'm not too concerned about damage in a standard 9 card per page binder but if I had better cards in top loaders I might consider this. $30.00+ does seem spendy but I assume that comes with all the pages and the binder as well. Maybe not practical for thousands of cards but for a hundred or two of your favorites I could see it.

Well it is pricey since the binder only comes with 30 pages (x6 per page) = Max capacity = 180 Toploaders.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just buy the 3x5 pages from the card store....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just buy the 3x5 pages from the card store....

I suppose that would work but if I had the extra money I'd probably prefer the ones made for the top loaders. The 3x5s seem like they might be a little sloppy.

Blog Entries
    Country

What is this 3x5 page you speak of? Do they fit toploaders?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is this 3x5 page you speak of? Do they fit toploaders?

They do, but they fit the "semirigids" better. Ask about them the next time you are at the money pit...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah I saw something like this a while back. It's a nice idea but I have thousands of cards that I want in binders so this wouldn't be too cost/space efficient for me. Mabey for my super high end cards if I had any.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content