Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The GOP has lost their minds.....49% believe ACORN stole the election for Obama!

I didn't think it was possible for the GOP to become even more insane than they already are....I was dead wrong!

A PPP poll has revealed that 49% of GOP voters believe that ACORN stole the election for Obama.

Here is the source: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...ults-well.html

There is a small problem with that belief.....ACORN does NOT exist anymore!

In fact, ACORN filed for bankruptcy in 2010 and had NOTHING to do with this election since they no longer operate!

BTW, in that same polling data, 25% of GOP voters want to secede from the Union as well.....only 56% want to say, the other 19% are "not sure".

GOP....you are a national embarrassment.

You still can't grasp reality and like a petulant child you want to take the ball and go home, I severely advise this party to seriously re-evaluate themselves, this is getting scary.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 12-05-2012 at 04:15 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so we are back to the polls that have proved to be inaccurate to start with?

there is also a poll that says 70% of obama voters don't like obama's policies

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Why don't all the GOP supporters just pack up all their stuff and leave the country? Trust me we wont miss you at all.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow veggie, thanks. though i don't find myself their supporter much these days, i do take offense to that.

atleast their first plan is to cut the budget, rather than raise taxes that will bring us up a whole 2%

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow veggie, thanks. though i don't find myself their supporter much these days, i do take offense to that.

atleast their first plan is to cut the budget, rather than raise taxes that will bring us up a whole 2%

Not meant to offend anyone but to all the GOP supportors who hate our president and complain about everything that he does why not just leave because there is nothing that he will do that will please you and you have to deal with him for the next four years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

because leaving is for cowards, why not tough it out?

I do not like any of the budget plans from either party and will not be happy with a tax hike on middle class, but i am just one and I can wait it out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This "all revealing survey" polled just 700 people. Polling 700 people and saying that the results are indicative of the feelings of everyone in a country of 311 billion is just plain ignorant.

veggie, I find it interesting that you think that anyone who opposes your opinion has no right to be in this country. As I have always said, it intrigues me how liberals like to pat themselves on the back for being so open-minded and tolerant while refusing to consider any opinion but their own and hating anyone who doesn't agree with them. The double-standard that you and your party applies is quite offensive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This "all revealing survey" polled just 700 people. Polling 700 people and saying that the results are indicative of the feelings of everyone in a country of 311 billion is just plain ignorant.

veggie, I find it interesting that you think that anyone who opposes your opinion has no right to be in this country. As I have always said, it intrigues me how liberals like to pat themselves on the back for being so open-minded and tolerant while refusing to consider any opinion but their own and hating anyone who doesn't agree with them. The double-standard that you and your party applies is quite offensive.

Anyone who wants to stay here is welcome to stay. I am only suggesting that to the people who want to complain about everything and offer no real solutions (rush for example) would be better served prehaps leaving the country. If they decide to on their own no one will miss them. Also who is my party? Yes I voted for Obama but I have never in my life registered for any particular party nor do I see myself ever doing so.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So what about the Democrats who did nothing but complain and offered no real solutions for the 8 years that W. was president, should they have left too? Is the new liberal movement going to be blocking freedom of speech unless it is pro-liberal? I agree that Rush is an idiot, but he is an idiot with rights just like Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The plan is to cut social programs. Until they cut the bloated military budget, their plan is lip service for us and more money for them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast