Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can Someone DO Me a Huge Favor?

Hey everyone,

I recently opened some boxes of 2012 Goodwin Champions. It was my hope to hit one of the really cool redemption cards.........and I did! Here's the problem: I pulled two Emtomology cards which can be redeemed for a shadow box card with a preserved insect inside. However, I live in Canada and due to customs regulations I an unable to redeem the card and get it over the border. I am looking for someone who would be willing to redeem them for me and when they receive it, send it to me in Canada. I would cover all shipping costs and offer additional payment to whoever is willing to help me redeem these really cool cards.

Best Regards,

Tyler

SCF Rewards
    Country

Won't you run into the same issue when the person tries to send it to you over the border?

SCF Rewards
    Country

the custom tag will be trading cards or hockey cards, not insects, they wont see anything in my opinion. its not an living insects its a collector item soo you should be ok for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

If you haven't found somebody already, send me a pm I'd be willing to do it for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bearlyjb's Items on eBay

Very dangerous ... should look into US and canada laws!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

the custom tag will be trading cards or hockey cards, not insects, they wont see anything in my opinion. its not an living insects its a collector item soo you should be ok for sure.

I have problems sending hockey cards down there without custom forms/declaration.Cant imagine what they would do to someone filling a false custom tag.Probably get down or the electric chair. You need special permits to cross over plants/animal/insects dead or alive.

Good luck but im pretty sure the package will get pick out at the customs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

maybe yes, it all depend what the company said on the tag, collectible or insect?
    its a very special case

I have problems sending hockey cards down there without custom forms/declaration.Cant imagine what they would do to someone filling a false custom tag.Probably get down or the electric chair. You need special permits to cross over plants/animal/insects dead or alive.

Good luck but im pretty sure the package will get pick out at the customs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very dangerous ... should look into US and canada laws!

I called UD and they advised me to do this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I completely agree. With the amount of mail that crosses the border any given day, it is highly unlikely that they will zone in on one package.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Like I said send me a pm I'm more than willing to help you out, I'm not worried about it.