Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

beauty deal on a Sean Couturier 3-colour patch

Had to share my most recent purchase since it was at a great price.

I've been trying to get this card for a couple weeks now for <$150 but haven't had any success.

Managed to get it for best offer on eBay for $130 with xPresspost shipping included. Then I found out that the seller actually lives less than 5 minutes away from me, so I asked if he'd be willing to accept $100 cash if we cancelled the transaction and I just met up with him in person (saving him on fees and shipping). He said yes "cash is king" !
    So here is my $100 Crown Royale Silhouette /99 ! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche
    See avalanche_kenny47's Items on eBay

Wow. Very nice card and great deal. Great to see someone get a break on something they want.