Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Parallels WANTED / Will Buy or Trade

    Looking to Buy/Trade for Base Set Parallels
    ( Have Limited Interest in Insert Set Parallels)

    Parallels are distinguished by color/ serial # or other terminology


    Examples: red/blue/gold/platinum/emerald/ruby/sapphire/silver etc etc

    serial# /100 .../99 ../25 .. /75 .. /50 etc etc

    first day issue/ artist's proofs/ electric ice gold / refractors etc etc


    I will trade Even BV for BV for many parallels but the the majority I would expect the trade to be in my favour .. 1 1/2x ... 2x ...3x and even more depending on what parallels we are dealing on


    I prefer to trade...but will offer part paypal or even all paypal depending on the deal


    I prefer to deal in bulk lots...as big as possible...please don't waste your time sending me offers for 1 or 2 cards

    I have special lists of GU/Auto and RC for trading for Parallels

    So lmk what you have for trade/sale and let's make some deals

    <><>**<><>**<><>**<><>**<><>**<><>**<><>**<><>**<> <>**
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  2. #2
    have 9 elite status gold/99 and a few other items you maybe interested in

    http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/...yes67/Traders/

    Looking for a nice auto or patch auto
    Bucket: Hidden Content

    LF: Star RC's, Seguin, Stamkos, Tavares, Ovy, 12-13 Artifacts: /125/75/15/5
    13-14 Select RC's /199/99/50...

  3. #3
    Yes you have quite a bit of parallels and inserts I can use


    check these out

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...erts-Parallels

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...erts-Parallels

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...erts-Parallels

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...erts-Parallels



    lmk if any of these interest you




    *********************************




    Quote Originally Posted by mooneyes View Post
    have 9 elite status gold/99 and a few other items you maybe interested in

    http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/...yes67/Traders/

    Looking for a nice auto or patch auto
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  4. #4
    not too much, I like St.Louis, Datsyuk, Malkin, Bossy, Toews, Thomas, Seguin, Marchand, Quick, etc..just to give you an idea if you may have anything of those guys...I am also looking to trade my Thorton au which I could include if you have something really cool.
    cheers
    Bucket: Hidden Content

    LF: Star RC's, Seguin, Stamkos, Tavares, Ovy, 12-13 Artifacts: /125/75/15/5
    13-14 Select RC's /199/99/50...

  5. #5
    I have


    2008-09 SP Authentic Rookie Review Autographed Patches #RRJT Jonathan Toews


    if interesested put together an offer


    ***************




    Quote Originally Posted by mooneyes View Post
    not too much, I like St.Louis, Datsyuk, Malkin, Bossy, Toews, Thomas, Seguin, Marchand, Quick, etc..just to give you an idea if you may have anything of those guys...I am also looking to trade my Thorton au which I could include if you have something really cool.
    cheers
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    I have


    2008-09 SP Authentic Rookie Review Autographed Patches #RRJT Jonathan Toews


    if interesested put together an offer


    ***************
    interested, would like a scan to see the patch and lmk what you need in return
    Bucket: Hidden Content

    LF: Star RC's, Seguin, Stamkos, Tavares, Ovy, 12-13 Artifacts: /125/75/15/5
    13-14 Select RC's /199/99/50...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •