Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Baseball fans help?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Baseball fans help?

I dont collect much baseball and wanted to see what u guys thought this item would be worth?

I recently acquire a pair of Curtis Granderson game worn an autographed gloves.

They come with an LOA. But no COA. Would this be worth sending out to JSA or a company like that?

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

If you are thinking resale then you definitely need a COA and it is worth sending them out.If it is for a PC collection then that choice is yours.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool. I may send them out then.

Thinking of keeping as PC, but I collect football an MMA first over baseball. So I would consider selling or trading for a good foot all piece. Might as well get them a COA just incase I do move em..

Thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

nowadays with all the scams out there it does not hurt to have a reputable COA.Then there is no questions and you can get top value