Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    "Anti-rich"?

No.

It's Anti-GREED!

They don't pay nearly enough because they get away with so many loopholes and corruption.

They control our government, and prefer to spend MILLIONS to help their own selfish causes then help those who are needy.

And I'm NOT talking about every super rich person, but a lot of them act this way.

Wall Street is a collection of self-entitled leechers who don't do ANYTHING productive in our society, they play with money and get rich on the misery of others.

This system is the embodiment of the Christian saying: The root of ALL evil is the LOVE of money!
    THAT'S vary true they will not tax the rich or ever will???

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    "Anti-rich"?

No.

It's Anti-GREED!

They don't pay nearly enough because they get away with so many loopholes and corruption.

They control our government, and prefer to spend MILLIONS to help their own selfish causes then help those who are needy.

And I'm NOT talking about every super rich person, but a lot of them act this way.

Wall Street is a collection of self-entitled leechers who don't do ANYTHING productive in our society, they play with money and get rich on the misery of others.

This system is the embodiment of the Christian saying: The root of ALL evil is the LOVE of money!
    Almost as if any Kingdom of God would above all this and no part of it. Just like Jesus said.
    And it's like those who most claim to be righteously doing the work of God and Christ are, in fact, doing the opposite and worshipping money. Just like Jesus said.

Makes you think...

TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

This country have how many people living in it? I'm gonna just not believe whatever the results are when only 2000 people vote on it, and I'm gonna guess that it wasn't an un-bias audience.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Have christians never even read their bibles???

1st Timothy 6:10: "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil."

This is probably one of the most wises of all texts in the bible, it was true 2000 years ago and IT REMAINS true today.

The greatest Hypocrisy of course is the fact that the GOP (Defenders of the ultra rich) also claim to be the Christian values group......it makes me SICK!
    Or better yet check this one out:

Matthew 19:24

King James Version (KJV)

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

I understand that most christians ignore the OT because it does not fit their agenda but this is straight out of Matthew in the NT. Why do you never hear any conservative christian quote this verse?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Ok guys matching quotes make this better!
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

veggie, do you know what the eye of the needle was he was referring to? hint, it was not an actual needle.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    veggie, do you know what the eye of the needle was he was referring to? hint, it was not an actual needle.
    That's debatable. And yes, I know exactly what youre talking about.

cool, and of course it is debatable, it is a Biblical quote!
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    cool, and of course it is debatable, it is a Biblical quote!
    I personally think he was literally speaking of an eye of a sewing needle. That's not saying a rich man cannot get into heaven just that it's incredibly difficult as wealth often creates love of money. You may think passing through the eye of a needle is impossible, but Jesus also taught us that anything can be accomplished through true faith, be it moving a mountain, walking on water or passing through a sewing needle.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast