Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Anti-rich"?

No.

It's Anti-GREED!

They don't pay nearly enough because they get away with so many loopholes and corruption.

They control our government, and prefer to spend MILLIONS to help their own selfish causes then help those who are needy.

And I'm NOT talking about every super rich person, but a lot of them act this way.

Wall Street is a collection of self-entitled leechers who don't do ANYTHING productive in our society, they play with money and get rich on the misery of others.

This system is the embodiment of the Christian saying: The root of ALL evil is the LOVE of money!

THAT'S vary true they will not tax the rich or ever will???

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

"Anti-rich"?

No.

It's Anti-GREED!

They don't pay nearly enough because they get away with so many loopholes and corruption.

They control our government, and prefer to spend MILLIONS to help their own selfish causes then help those who are needy.

And I'm NOT talking about every super rich person, but a lot of them act this way.

Wall Street is a collection of self-entitled leechers who don't do ANYTHING productive in our society, they play with money and get rich on the misery of others.

This system is the embodiment of the Christian saying: The root of ALL evil is the LOVE of money!

Almost as if any Kingdom of God would above all this and no part of it. Just like Jesus said.
    And it's like those who most claim to be righteously doing the work of God and Christ are, in fact, doing the opposite and worshipping money. Just like Jesus said.

Makes you think...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

This country have how many people living in it? I'm gonna just not believe whatever the results are when only 2000 people vote on it, and I'm gonna guess that it wasn't an un-bias audience.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Have christians never even read their bibles???

1st Timothy 6:10: "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil."

This is probably one of the most wises of all texts in the bible, it was true 2000 years ago and IT REMAINS true today.

The greatest Hypocrisy of course is the fact that the GOP (Defenders of the ultra rich) also claim to be the Christian values group......it makes me SICK!

Or better yet check this one out:

Matthew 19:24

King James Version (KJV)

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

I understand that most christians ignore the OT because it does not fit their agenda but this is straight out of Matthew in the NT. Why do you never hear any conservative christian quote this verse?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Ok guys matching quotes make this better!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, do you know what the eye of the needle was he was referring to? hint, it was not an actual needle.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

veggie, do you know what the eye of the needle was he was referring to? hint, it was not an actual needle.

That's debatable. And yes, I know exactly what youre talking about.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

cool, and of course it is debatable, it is a Biblical quote!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

cool, and of course it is debatable, it is a Biblical quote!

I personally think he was literally speaking of an eye of a sewing needle. That's not saying a rich man cannot get into heaven just that it's incredibly difficult as wealth often creates love of money. You may think passing through the eye of a needle is impossible, but Jesus also taught us that anything can be accomplished through true faith, be it moving a mountain, walking on water or passing through a sewing needle.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast