WTB : Jared Sullinger Auto, Kris Jospeh Auto, Fab Melo Auto

I am looking a cheap auto of each of these guys. Has to be in the Celtics uni or in the Summer league uni. I am looking for pack pulled certified autos on cards. Can be sticker auto, but I don't want any memorabilia. I am looking for the cheapest ones I can buy, so anything high end, I am not interested. Would love to get all three from one person and get a good deal on them.

LMK what you have. Let's see if we can hopefully work out a deal or two. Thanks.

Also, so you know, I only use regular paypal, so whatever price you offer, make sure it is regular paypal dlvd. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

2. Wata Photo
    wow. i read the heading and thought i had the perfect thing for you. then it turns up nope. well anyways here's my story and just thought you'd like to know!
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...7#post12188417
    Hidden Content
    Always looking to trade

I have a Fab Melo Prestigious Picks Auto from 12-13 Prestige, $8 dlvd
    Casey
    -----------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Tennelson55 View Post
    wow. i read the heading and thought i had the perfect thing for you. then it turns up nope. well anyways here's my story and just thought you'd like to know!
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...7#post12188417
    Very cool stuff bud. I like the triple auto, but not something I really chase. Thanks for the offer though.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Quote Originally Posted by kcatthebat View Post
    I have a Fab Melo Prestigious Picks Auto from 12-13 Prestige, $8 dlvd
    If you take regular paypal, I will take it. LMK.
    Hidden Content

Please close this thread.
    Hidden Content

i have this for $25 gift for sale:
    12-13 Prestige Prestigious Picks Signatures Jared Sullinger

PM me.
    Tracy McGrady On-Card-AU's