View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB for the Jets for the remainder of the season?

Voters
27. This poll is closed
  • Greg McElroy

11 40.74%
  • Mark Sanchez

5 18.52%
  • Tim Tebow

11 40.74%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Who should be the starting QB for the Jets for the remainder of the season?

Who should be the starting QB for the Jets for the remainder of the season?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

They have tebow. They might as well use him. I feel bad for jets fans cause they will stay with sanchez simply cause they married him in the offseason. Regardless of what they do they need to bench sanchez
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

They should bring back JaMarcus Russell and see if there really IS anyone worse than Sanchez
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

All I can say is Sanchez must let Ryan rub his feet at least once a week.

McElroy, we already know Sanchize and Tebow stink, might as well see if McElroy has any ability...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Bring in one of the fans in attendance???

I mean can't be any worse can they?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

i agree with gladdy. they might as well let McElroy take a shot and see what happens. they can still sup tebow in and out as they have been. at least if they lost they would have some sort of excuse why. i wonder what will happen to sanchez and his contract after the season. they're starting to look like the browns have for the last several years.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

I agree, mac also, but it's not happening this week. Even Tebow before Sanchez

Sanchez - Cons: Inconsistent, no team leadership ability, questionable accuracy, poor decision making - Pros: Can't think of any
    Tebow - Cons: Terrible accuracy, no experience starting in the system - Pros: Athleticism, team motivator
    McElroy - Cons: No experience in the NFL - Pros: Everything is unknown until he gets a chance

For me it is a no-brainer. Start McElroy and see what he has. Maybe he is a career back-up, maybe he is the next Brett Favre, we won't know until he gets to play. The Jets' season is done. At 5-7 it would take a miracle for them to even sniff the playoffs. Toss in McElroy for a game or two and see how he does. Worst case scenario you end up with a higher draft pick.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

tebow is the only one who has shown that he can win...play him
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast