Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: My Toys R Us haul
12-07-2012, 02:35 AM #1
My Toys R Us haul
Well with today beind the last days of TRU hockey card sales in Canada, I decided to make quick stop to my LTRU and see what was left.
I saw a ton of those 07/08 and 08/09 Ice Packs ( each came sealed with 2 packs ), a whole bunch of blasters that didnt really appeal to me ..... and 07/08 BD Packs ( came sealed with 3 packs ).
A few threads were saying how good these BD packs were so I decided to grab them all.
8 Packs of 3 = 24 packs for $20.16 ..... couldnt go wrong.
The odds on these are actually pretty good on the doubles / triples / quads. They are the same odds as a hobby box .... just no parallels and harder to hit autos and jerseys.
Heres what I pulled: ( at work so there will be some blanks )
- Double Diamond - about 8, nothing too exciting
- Triple Diamond Vets - 5 including - Modano / Lundqvist ( 1:8 )
- Triple Diamond RCs - Only 1 =S .... but atleast it was Krejci ( 1:8 )
- Quad Diamond Vets - Roberto Luongo ( 1:24 )
- Quad Diamond RCs - Martin Hanzel & Nicklas Backstrom =D ( 1: 24 )
- Jerseys - Mark Parrish ... yuck .... but ( 1:48 )
- Autos - Fernando Pisani .... yuck again =P .... bu ( 1:96 )
Overall, it was an excellent break for only $20 + some change! Much better than if I broke a Hobby box bacjk in the day! Definetly beat the odds with 2 Quad RCs and 3 Quads in total, along with my no namer auto and jersey!
To bad they didnt have more .....
Thanks for the look!
12-07-2012, 02:40 AM #2
Very nice hits my friend! I'm kinda wishing I went back for more today but alas, I had my fun.
Next week's sale is 25% off blasters!