Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ledeuxieme's Items on eBay

1 Box of 12/13 Classics Signatures + REVIEW

Hey guys,

Got one box of the new 12/13 Panini Classics Signatures. Check out my review of the product here:

http://thecardboardreview.blogspot.c...es-review.html

Here's a video if you want to see me open the thing:

And here are the hits if that's all you want to see:

The dual is Rick Tocchet/Tim Kerr. Almost all available. I will be giving away the Bernie Federko.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

I Like Federko and Middleton, PCMB, let me know by MP, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I could use all of your retirement banner cards, lmk what your looking to get for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See winterempire's Items on eBay

Did Kypreos really have to put "94 Cup" on his card? Guess it's hard to stay relevant on his own name alone lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

Again, I love the auto design, but is this what we get for $180? Six dud names? Or will there be a huge collecting of this auto set, like the 07 Parkhurst? I can only afford one box to Christmas and try to decide if it's worth it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again, I love the auto design, but is this what we get for $180? Six dud names? Or will there be a huge collecting of this auto set, like the 07 Parkhurst? I can only afford one box to Christmas and try to decide if it's worth it.

+1

$180 is pretty steep for a box like this. Does anyone know how difficult it is to pull a nice auto?

SCF Rewards
    Country

$30 in autos (assuming the dual sells for $20) for $180. OUCH!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

That's what I fear too, and I don't have economy to buy a dud box, I really need some re-sale money. This box should cost $90, not 180. Very disappointed in Panini, as they've been so reasonable with Titanium etc.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ledeuxieme's Items on eBay

i would say to skip out on this one if you're looking for good re-sale value. i've seen a few boxes opened with nothing outstanding. the good autos are all sps or ssps. i think the packs are $10 too high. maybe $20/pack is a bit more reasonable. but who knows... this is a nice set with hard signed autos. it may find a collector base, but that might be down the road yet still. ppl are thinking this product's price may drop drastically like many other panini products. i think that has a good chance of happening here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

I like the look and design of these cards. Agree that it is overpriced. $30 is alot to gamble on single packs for big name auto. The hard-signed is a nice touch though! The banner inserts are pretty cool as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast