Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    PM replied to, thanks man...

Anyone else?
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

And a little Knowshon Moreno, Donnie Brown, Andrew Luck & ​Colin Kaepernick
    100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

Do you happen to have a pic of this? LMK as I would be interested in it.

2006 National Treasures LaDainian Tomlinson Game-Worn Prime Letter Patch (13/25)
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I don't but I can send you one! PM incoming now...
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

Scans of Britt logo patch spa?

PM sent man....
    I collect:

pm me a price on the 3 pat white spa autos.

PM sent man!
    I collect:

What do you need for this one?

2006 National Treasures LaDainian Tomlinson Game-Worn Prime Letter Patch (13/25)
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

Hey styles!

Just was about to PM you about that.... How's $20 PP Delivered and I can throw in some base/numbered cards I find of him?

Matt
    I collect:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345