Looking to move Quick - Luck/RGIII Black Friday lot

Unavailable
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 12-08-2012 at 07:15 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

bump
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

see first post
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 12-07-2012 at 11:59 PM.
    ---

added scans of all cards... price is at $85/dlvd
    ---