Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nice looking cards of Luck.

Great looking cards!
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

bouncer and brewcrew , thanks guys appreciate the comments
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

The black Luck is /199 or /299?
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

[QUOTE=bradyfanatic1224;12304776]The black Luck is /199 or /299?[/QUOTE
    It Is Numbered 197/299 Thank you I just noticed the typo in the OP , fixed it thanks
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Still have those oranges if you got the paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Schaub View Post
    Still have those oranges if you got the paypal
    Thanks for the offer Golden Shaub ,but money will be tight until after the new year ,thanks but sorry cant do anything
    many others I collect

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    Excellent cards!
    thank you sir , gonna be adding some more soon next couple days when they come in
    many others I collect

Sp variaiton came in today, it is centered nice and very mint
    many others I collect

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123