Seasons Greetings from the Leafs & Habs

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah to y'all :D

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Wow! Now that is a Christmas wish.

Only thing that would make it sweeter is if you send it to me ;)
    Hidden Content
    Irbe Supercollection Hidden Content
    Bruce's Goaltending Museum: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by IrbeFan4Life View Post
    Wow! Now that is a Christmas wish.

Only thing that would make it sweeter is if you send it to me ;)

The Leafs card is my Christmas present to one of my bosses this year, the Habs is mine allllll mine baby hahahaaaa!

That said, I won you a tiny little something earlier today Bruce! Prolly won't arrive by Christmas but maybe Happy New Year?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

woww sick, really like how u can easily read all (or most ) of the autos on there..that habs one is aamzinggg with dryden, believeau, bouchard :D
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

Quote Originally Posted by MasonRaymond0320 View Post
    woww sick, really like how u can easily read all (or most ) of the autos on there..that habs one is aamzinggg with dryden, believeau, bouchard :D
    Yah, there's only 2 mgmt autos I can't make out from that whole card.........

These are just facsimile autos, we're all clear on that right? The only amazing thing about the cards is that they've survived this long hahahaaa.

I just noticed that the Leafs goalies for the year were Bernie Parent and Jacques Plante!!!!