Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Triple Threads Group Break Results

Had the Redskins

2012 Topps Triple Threads Rookie Jumbo Relics Gold #TTRJR41 Robert Griffin III #/25

2012 Topps Triple Threads Rookies Autographed Relics Emerald #TTRAR18 Robert Griffin III #/75

2012 Topps Triple Threads Autographed Relic Pairs #TTARP2 Robert Griffin III/Kendall Wright #/18

RG3 (2).jpgRG3 Dual.jpgRG3.jpg
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Trade Page: Hidden Content

Collecting players from the 1980s.

2. Wata Photo
    You trading any of em? If so what kind of stuff you looking for.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Not trading any of them at this time.

Today was your lucky day. Nice haul.
    Hidden Content
    I trade by SV,PV (Common sense) only. Im only looking for PC needs.

wow amazing pulls on the rg3....you got lucky with getting the redskins
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

Huge hits. How many boxes was the break?
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

Hidden Content

sweet Griffins!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Huge hits. How many boxes was the break?
    it was a case break - so 9 boxes (or 18 mini boxes).

Wow congrats u lucky dog. First you had to get lucky enough to get a high pick and get the 'skins, then had to get lucky enough to get not A robert griffin, but 3 RGII cards and the jumbo was a gold /25 to boot. That is better than everything I've pulled so far this year. COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just curious if you had the #1 pick and got the 'skins or if someone decided to go w/ the colts ahead of you?
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    Wow congrats u lucky dog. First you had to get lucky enough to get a high pick and get the 'skins, then had to get lucky enough to get not A robert griffin, but 3 RGII cards and the jumbo was a gold /25 to boot. That is better than everything I've pulled so far this year. COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just curious if you had the #1 pick and got the 'skins or if someone decided to go w/ the colts ahead of you?
    it was random team - i have to admit i do get lucky when i get the right team in the certain years but a lot of the times i don't get the "right" team if you know what i mean..i did have the nationals a few months back in a 2011 bowman chrome break and got 2 bryce harper autos (one being a refractor) - but for every time i pull off one of these, i don't post photos of the 9 other breaks where i get the chiefs (no offense to chief fans)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast