Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Do you know what players you need...

    101-103-104-105-106-110-114-115-124-130-133-141-146-147-148-149-150

    If you could tell me the players, I can tell you which ones I have...I have quite a few and probably have some if not all of the ones you need.


    Thanks
    KC
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

    NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

  2. #12
    rg3 orange.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptrader View Post
    lol...well I opened one box(hobby) and got a bunch of thicker cards...some have a black border like at the bottom
    The thicker cards, which you describe, only go from 1-100 and are called Ruby Veterans.

    rg3 base.jpgrg3 black.jpgrg3 orange.jpg

    I have attached 3 different cards, regular base, orange refractor and black refractor.
    2005 Topps 50th Anniversary NFL Black Border
    2005 ESPN Football
    2009 Topps Unique Red
    2012 Topps Magic

    Hidden Content

  3. #13
    I have a pending trade for some so my needs have been updated. Sorry, I do not know the players associated with the card #s
    Quote Originally Posted by tekc8083 View Post
    Do you know what players you need...

    101-103-104-105-106-110-114-115-124-130-133-141-146-147-148-149-150

    If you could tell me the players, I can tell you which ones I have...I have quite a few and probably have some if not all of the ones you need.


    Thanks
    KC

  4. #14
    thanks jj00148....so they do not say refractor on the either correct?

  5. #15
    No, they do not. In my opinion, Topps cheapened the set by not having the refractors numbered. The Red and Blue are, but I feel as though they could have numbered all of them.

    Let me know if you find any of them.

    Thanks
    2005 Topps 50th Anniversary NFL Black Border
    2005 ESPN Football
    2009 Topps Unique Red
    2012 Topps Magic

    Hidden Content

  6. #16
    are you doing the red vets parallel set by chance?
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Due to lack of time resources currently not trading.
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jj00148 View Post
    No, they do not. In my opinion, Topps cheapened the set by not having the refractors numbered. The Red and Blue are, but I feel as though they could have numbered all of them.

    Let me know if you find any of them.

    Thanks
    that is terrible...I like the way these look too. Guess I didn't get any colored ones in my hobby box.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    are you doing the red vets parallel set by chance?
    wasn't planning on it...do you need some?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptrader View Post
    wasn't planning on it...do you need some?
    no, just have a bunch so I didnt know if u were doing them or not so thought i ask
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Due to lack of time resources currently not trading.
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

  10. #20
    what are you looking for in trade? I will let you know which ones I can use

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •