2012 Upper Deck All-Time Greats - Calling the Great One!

Has anyone seen any Gretzky autos in the new Upper Deck All Time Greats? I've been following this product closely and have not seen a single one yet in case breaks or online. Anyone else come across one yet?

As an aside, I also find it very annoying that Lemieux didn't add the answer to his "Favorite Food" in the Personal Touch inserts...kinda takes the point of the insert away when they don't answer the question!
    Currently selling the greatest Roberto Luongo PC ever assembled. *ouch* ***** The number of its adherents is irrelevant to the truth or falsehood of an idea. *****

Hidden Content

On your side note, I know someone on SCF was selling a bobby orr favorite recording artist autograph that wasn't filled out either. I guess when designing the product they thought it was a good concept but it kind of ruins it for me. Its just another autographed card that has a lower serial number. To answer your Gretzky question, I haven't seen one yet but It sound like I haven't been paying as close as attention to you.

Jason.
    1971-72 O-Pee-Chee - 262/264 (99%)
    1971-72 opc #84 pete mahovlich
    1971-72 opc #50 bobby hull

Landon Donovan wrote "Gretzky" on the Personal Touch cards for "Hero" - so far, that's as close as I've gotten to seeing a Gretz auto ;-)
    Currently selling the greatest Roberto Luongo PC ever assembled. *ouch* ***** The number of its adherents is irrelevant to the truth or falsehood of an idea. *****

Hidden Content

I saw one on another board, all Gretz autos are /3 or less in ATG I believe..

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/o...ts-decent.html
    Looking for Autos/GU of the 10-11 Bruins Cup Team in Bruins Uniform and Base/Inserts of players with the Cup!

Beckett did a video box break on their site and pulled a 1/1 Gretzky auto.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

That makes me puke when that happens. Get that puppy up on Beckett auctions and buy the CEO a new set of golf clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by adamslogik View Post
    Beckett did a video box break on their site and pulled a 1/1 Gretzky auto.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamesFan2428 View Post
    On your side note, I know someone on SCF was selling a bobby orr favorite recording artist autograph that wasn't filled out either. I guess when designing the product they thought it was a good concept but it kind of ruins it for me. Its just another autographed card that has a lower serial number. To answer your Gretzky question, I haven't seen one yet but It sound like I haven't been paying as close as attention to you.

Jason.
    It looks like alot of those "Personal Touch" cards haven't been filled out with inscriptions.

Way to go Upper Deck great work on this set, lol. You would think that if you want specific info like that on the cards, besides just the signature, that UD would clarify this with the players first or even send a SAMPLE card to show them what it should look like when it is done.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I've watched 3 cases broke on youtube by the same store, and no Gretzky's were pulled. Also, haven't seen any Tiger Woods autos yet, so I will assume his are all in small amounts, and pretty rare. They did pull a nice Jordan booklet /5, and several Orr's.