Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2010-11 Upper Deck French 90-91 Buybacks English + others

Hi,

I'm wondering if it really exists two different variations of
    2010-11 Upper Deck French 90-91 Buybacks

I have the french version but according the SCF Inventory Manager that it ineed exists two different versions
    2010-11 Upper Deck French 90-91 Buybacks French
    2010-11 Upper Deck French 90-91 Buybacks English

I'm quite confused because I couldn't see any differenced between those both ones and only has seen just 2 copies of my main PC-player so this far.
    I would be appreciated to get any further info about this matter

Plus

According the SCF's I-manager there are different versions of Starting Line Up cards with my PC-player
    1994 Kenner Starting Lineup American #1 T.Barrasso
    1994-95 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #1 T.Barrasso
    1995 Kenner Starting Lineup Canadian #1 T.Barrasso
    1995-96 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #1 T.Barrasso
    1996-97 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #1 T.Barrasso

Quite confusing there....but I do suspect that following cards listed below are actually for the figurine+card sealed in the box itself
    1994 Kenner Starting Lineup American #1 T.Barrasso
    1995 Kenner Starting Lineup Canadian #1 T.Barrasso

If its so, so why isnn't the figurine 96-97 version listed, only just for the card itself.
    I don't collects figurines only cards, so should I also considering that I already have them even I only got the cards and not figurines?

Thanks
    FJ

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm quite confused because I couldn't see any differenced between those both ones and only has seen just 2 copies of my main PC-player so this far.

Looks to me like there ARE two versions of each card. Looking at the scan for each set you can see that the text on some is english ("Center") while the text on the others is in french ("centre"). I'd guess that the cetificate cards are all in french as they buybacks were only released in the UD french version. So you'll get a french certificate, but may get an english buyback

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looks to me like there ARE two versions of each card. Looking at the scan for each set you can see that the text on some is english ("Center") while the text on the others is in french ("centre"). I'd guess that the cetificate cards are all in french as they buybacks were only released in the UD french version. So you'll get a french certificate, but may get an english buyback

Thanks for the info.
    "center" and "centre" are so similar each other, I may only seen buyback cards with centers so because I couldn't see the differences.

But how rare are those cards actually?
    As I said earlier that I may only seen 2 or 3 copies of my main PC-player.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Someone at CnC attempted to figure it out based on the odds of getting one vs, the amount of cases produced. It worked out to be between 29-30. I personally think they are far fewer, because as you mentioned, they aren't seen very often. I've only seen one of the Barrasso French (which I bought), and have never seen one of the English versions. Additionally, I've seen very few of any others' on eBay or any of the hobby sites.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

For what it's worth, I pulled a Troy Murray out of a blaster at Target here in Arizona - both the card and the buyback certificate are in French, but the blaster was definitely the standard English retail version.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My question about the buyback cards has be answered so I want to know more about this matter with SCF's listings of
    Starting Line Up cards (just look at my forst post)

FJ

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

You can always ask bauldie as he is the opg hockey manager and is more into all listing since he his the one entering them but this may have been entered before he came in the team since this is older cards.