ALL my Hanley Ramirez for trade. TAKE THEM PLEASE!!!

Cmb please and lmk what you like. I have some real nice patches and autos. I'm not going to give them away for a nobody player so please don't offer any. Thanks!!
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Nobody??
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

This is the list of all the Hanleys you have that I could use...lmk if I have anything of interest...Thanks! Rob

2003 Topps 205 Polar Bear Back
    2006 SPx Rookie Signatures #/659
    2008 SPx Winning Materials Limited Patch SPx #/99
    Triple Threads WBC Patch #/9
    2006 SP Authentic Chirography Triple Signature #/15 w/ Willingham, Hermida
    2008 Sweet Spot Red Ink Auto
    2007 UD Black Auto Quad Relic #/75
    2006 Ultimate Ensemble Materials #/20
    2007 SPx Winning Materials Patch #/99
    2008 UD Premier Significant Stars #/15 w/ Furcal
    2008 UD Premier Combos Patch w/ Tulo
    2008 Sweet Spot Patch #/25
    2010 Peak Performance Jumbo Relics
    WANTED:Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , and Hidden Content Click for "Haves"
    Also Edgar Martinez Autos and Relics
    Hidden Content

Unfortunately none of the autos and game used u have caught my eye. Lmk if u have a few higher end cards or I possibly would be willing to sell them if u wanna throw me an offer.
    Hidden Content

I don't really have any high end stuff FT, but I'll work on an offer and send a PM...it may take a few days though! Thanks! Rob
    WANTED:Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , and Hidden Content Click for "Haves"
    Also Edgar Martinez Autos and Relics
    Hidden Content

I'm in no hurry bro
    Hidden Content