2012 Panini Signature Series Baseball

http://sportscardblog.net/2012/12/06...ries-baseball/

A break and review of the product. Ouch, ouch, and more ouch.
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content SportsCardBlog - FacebHidden Content k
    I ship on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Hidden Content

I know that people want more competition in the baseball card market but almost every release by Panini in baseball has been subpar and it isn't because they don't have a license. Here's my tip to them. Instead of making 10 garbage products try to make a couple good ones and a great one. Until you do this nobody is going to trust your products or care about your products. But if you make a WOW product then people will take note and you will gain a fan base that maybe you can translate into a full licensing deal.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I know that people want more competition in the baseball card market but almost every release by Panini in baseball has been subpar and it isn't because they don't have a license. Here's my tip to them. Instead of making 10 garbage products try to make a couple good ones and a great one. Until you do this nobody is going to trust your products or care about your products. But if you make a WOW product then people will take note and you will gain a fan base that maybe you can translate into a full licensing deal.
    I must say, Cooperstown was a great product. But other products have been sub-par or just average.
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t

If you didn't check, the redemption is of a shortstop for the Braves and he's not very good.

Oh, and congrats on the mustache!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Yeah, I finally checked on the Braves shortstop the other night. Worst fielding percentage for a shortstop in the league at his demotion last season.
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t