Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Box #10

    Topps Lineage Reprint Autographs
    Sandy Koufax (on card) Auto redemption

    1952 Topps Autographs
    Fernando Rodney (sticker) Auto

    1975 Topps Mini Relics
    Buster Posey GU Jersey

    That's it, what a way to end this case break!!!
    Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

  2. #12
    Nice break on the koufax!! Pull any johnny bench by chance?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Box #10

    Topps Lineage Reprint Autographs
    Sandy Koufax (on card) Auto redemption

    1952 Topps Autographs
    Fernando Rodney (sticker) Auto

    1975 Topps Mini Relics
    Buster Posey GU Jersey

    That's it, what a way to end this case break!!!
    Great pull on the Koufax!

    I don't think I've seen one from this set so they must be very scarce
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesngin View Post
    Nice break on the koufax!! Pull any johnny bench by chance?
    Yeah, 1 or 10. PM me if you are interested in buying them.
    Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Great pull on the Koufax!

    I don't think I've seen one from this set so they must be very scarce
    I have been told 10 or less.
    Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

  6. #16
    Awesome final box! Way to go.
    I collect all former USC Trojan Football and Basketball players. I also collect SF Giants, Baseball HOF Auto and Rickey Henderson cards.
    I am a Supercollector of Willie McCovey & Ronnie Lott.
    Check out my bucket at: Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by arpsmith View Post
    Awesome final box! Way to go.
    Thanks!

    I got really lucky.
    Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

  8. #18






    Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •