Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jesterlaw's Items on eBay

2012 Upper Deck All-Time Greats - Calling the Great One!

Has anyone seen any Gretzky autos in the new Upper Deck All Time Greats? I've been following this product closely and have not seen a single one yet in case breaks or online. Anyone else come across one yet?

As an aside, I also find it very annoying that Lemieux didn't add the answer to his "Favorite Food" in the Personal Touch inserts...kinda takes the point of the insert away when they don't answer the question!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ray_collectibles's Items on eBay

On your side note, I know someone on SCF was selling a bobby orr favorite recording artist autograph that wasn't filled out either. I guess when designing the product they thought it was a good concept but it kind of ruins it for me. Its just another autographed card that has a lower serial number. To answer your Gretzky question, I haven't seen one yet but It sound like I haven't been paying as close as attention to you.

Jason.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jesterlaw's Items on eBay

Landon Donovan wrote "Gretzky" on the Personal Touch cards for "Hero" - so far, that's as close as I've gotten to seeing a Gretz auto ;-)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

I saw one on another board, all Gretz autos are /3 or less in ATG I believe..

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/o...ts-decent.html

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Beckett did a video box break on their site and pulled a 1/1 Gretzky auto.

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

That makes me puke when that happens. Get that puppy up on Beckett auctions and buy the CEO a new set of golf clubs.

Beckett did a video box break on their site and pulled a 1/1 Gretzky auto.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

On your side note, I know someone on SCF was selling a bobby orr favorite recording artist autograph that wasn't filled out either. I guess when designing the product they thought it was a good concept but it kind of ruins it for me. Its just another autographed card that has a lower serial number. To answer your Gretzky question, I haven't seen one yet but It sound like I haven't been paying as close as attention to you.

Jason.

It looks like alot of those "Personal Touch" cards haven't been filled out with inscriptions.

Way to go Upper Deck great work on this set, lol. You would think that if you want specific info like that on the cards, besides just the signature, that UD would clarify this with the players first or even send a SAMPLE card to show them what it should look like when it is done.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I've watched 3 cases broke on youtube by the same store, and no Gretzky's were pulled. Also, haven't seen any Tiger Woods autos yet, so I will assume his are all in small amounts, and pretty rare. They did pull a nice Jordan booklet /5, and several Orr's.