Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Obama's Kingdom of Fairness

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

There is now only one commandment in the new Kingdom of Fairness: Make less than $250,000, and the government will ensure that you, the deserving, get your fair share; make more than that, and the government will demand that you, the undeserving, pay your fair share
    Profound statement right there.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

There is now only one commandment in the new Kingdom of Fairness: Make less than $250,000, and the government will ensure that you, the deserving, get your fair share; make more than that, and the government will demand that you, the undeserving, pay your fair share
    How long until this number drops to people making less than $200,000?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    How long until the wealthy stop whining about something they can easily afford?

The answer to both is probably never.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post

it could be argued that every family that has more than one car, more than one computer, more than one TV, etc. could easily afford to pay more in taxes. Just because someone can easily afford it doesn't make it right to take it.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

That whole whining thing appears to go both ways then.....Well, or jealously, and that goes one way...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    That whole whining thing appears to go both ways then.....Well, or jealously, and that goes one way...
    I find most things go both ways. This is no different.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

How about the poor stop whining about not having something that I worked hard to earn?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

media crap and GOP sheep eat it up!
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    How about the poor stop whining about not having something that I worked hard to earn?
    who says they are whinning?

I have not heard ANYTHING to even back that Duane in 30 years!
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast