Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

12-13 Panini Classic Signature Case break

Decided to do a case of Classic Signatures, not a good decision, it is overpriced for the content @ $30 a pack, was expecting more but most of the big names as short printed.

All are for sale also have plenty of Banner numbers and base cards if anybody is looking for any

The following are sold
    Shanahan Notable Nicknames
    Oates Inaugural
    Linden Social Signatures
    Clement
    Pronovost
    Kindrachuk

Social Signatures
    Last edited by kaiwaka; 12-07-2012 at 03:42 PM.
    Collecting Markus Naslund and Prime Signatures Autos
    Photobucket
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I would like the Avalanche cards. I don't have any and I have no idea what are even made.
    Hidden Content Also collecting Avalanche cards, preferably BV'd to 5 or less

social signatures look good...
    Hidden Content
    ***Collecting Hard Signed Ryan Miller***

***Collecting NT Football Rookie Prime Booklets /49***

soo overpriced for common auto that will sell 5-10$. but theres some ice cards, i can use nordiques auto, drop me a price
    LOOKING FOR : PETER STASTNY AUTO, PATCH AND GAME USED IN NORDIQUES UNIFORM
    MASTERPIECES CANVAS 2 COLORS, BRUSHSTROKES, 5X7......
    SPA AUTO RCS AND YOUNG GUNS
    QUEBEC NORDIQUES AUTO, PATCH OR GAME USED
    VARIOUS SET WANTS, 06-07 OPC SWATCHES 2 COLORS, 06-07 ULTIMATE JERSEY 2 COLORS

WANTS AND TRADERS : VISIT MY SITE : Hidden Content

Brutal, brutal, brutal! Bruce Shoebottom? PM coming for a few of these...
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Please pm me a price on the 3 Leafs autos

yeah but Kindrankchuk!! Woot!...who is he? lol...wow, saw this product yesterday at the LCS, at first I liked the retro look and hard signed...but than he told me the price was 30$/pack, and not even #'d...ouch!
    Trouba/# Star RC's/Current star Bruin's/Ovy/Selanne/Eye Candy

KEEP CALM and BERGERON.

Bucket: Hidden Content

bump for the evening
    Collecting Markus Naslund and Prime Signatures Autos
    Photobucket
    Hidden Content

Might as well ask for a price on all the Wings autos and banners you have. Not doubles though;)

Thanks, Doug.
    My other hobby

Hidden Content

Damn, sorry dude. Panini is pissing me off as of late, I see Hawerchuk is live again, however I am still waiting on a redemption from 11/12 Certified!
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast