Thread: Jake Locker FS!

Jake Locker FS!

Hey guys. I need to get rid of a few of my Lockers. Let me know what you are interested in, and make me an offer.

Five Star Book /15
    Five Star Book /35
    Playbook Book /5
    SPA RPA /299 Graded 8.5/Auto 10
    Certified Freshman Fabric Dual Jersey Auto /299 Graded 9/Auto 10
    Leaf Draft Auto Graded 9.5/Auto 10
    Panini Threads Letterman Name Plate Graded 9-9.5/Autos all 10s
    Numerous Jerseys/Relics/Refractors/Base
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

2. Wata Photo

Quote Originally Posted by GoBroncos1818 View Post
    Trading?
    I would trade for something that catches my eye. Jake Locker is all I would be looking for really.. or Braves in baseball.

Scans and prices? Girl was pretty mad when she came home a few months back and I had sold all the Locker stuff to you (don't know if you remember that or not), haven't heard the end of it since. Got her a UW auto'd mini helmet, not good enough, matted and framed UW jersey signed, still not good enough. So for Christmas I'm gonna have to put together a small collection. Let me know what we can work out, do have some braves stuff I could lighten up on, know have around a 30-50 Chipper Jones (mostly rookies and early year cards) lot that I could get rid of. Lmk.
    Hidden Content Joe Adams, BJ Cunningham and Jermain Kearse SUPER COLLECTOR!!
    CMB everything is for sale or trade for the right value:
    Hidden Content

Haha. Nice.

Feel free to make an offer on any or all. If I don't hear from you, I will work up a price in the morning when I get off work.

Anyone? I could use the PayPal!