Results 1 to 5 of 5
12-06-2012, 03:36 PM #1
SCF Official Review: 2013 Press Pass
First and foremost, I'd like to thank our sponsors at Press Pass for providing us with this box.
***REVIEW BOXES DO NOT COME WITH A BONUS POWER PACK***
30 packs per box
6 cards per pack
Current Retail Price (online): $64.99 - $79.99
- Two Race-Used Memorabilia Cards Per Box (New for 2013!) - Press Pass ups the ante with an added hit in the 2013 release. Each box will contain at least two race-used memorabilia cards!
- Autographs - One in three boxes will contain an authentic on-card autograph from a top NASCAR driver. Look for the return of Press Pass Signings as well as autographed press plates, special die-cut Aerodynamic Autos, autographed victory tire cards (Certified Winners), and 2013 Signature Series autographed relic cards.
- Burning Rubber Letterman Edition (New for 2013!) - Look for limited edition oversized letterman tire cards featuring the letters from victory tires. Collect all eight letters from the tire manufacturer!
- Three Wide (New for 2013!) - race-used lugnut cards make a triumphant return in the new Three Wide memorabilia cards which feature swatches of tire, sheet metal, and lugnuts!
- Four Wide - One of Press Pass' most popular memorabilia cards returns in 2013 with a new look. Each card features four large swatches of race-used memorabilia!
- 2013 Press Pass Racing features a 100-card comprehensive base set with numbered and retail-exclusive color proof parallels!
TWO MEMORABILIA CARDS PER BOX
Burning Rubber - Victory Tire Card
Featuring Swatches Of Race-used Victory Tires From 2012 - Multiple #D Parallels
Burning Rubber - Letterman Edition
Collect All Eight Letters From The Manufacturer - New For 2013
Three Wide - Triple Memorabilia Card
Featuring The Return Of Race-Used Lug Nuts! New For 2013
Four Wide - Quadruple Memorabilia Card
Four Pieces Of Oversized Race-Used Memorabilia On One Card!
AUTOGRAPH CARDS - 1 IN EVERY 3 BOXES
Certified Winners - Autographed Victory Tires
Autographed Victory Tire Cards Highlighting Key Winners In 2012. New For 2013
Press Pass Signings - Autograph Card
Featuring Throwback Design All Autographs Are On-Card Four Levels To Collect Plus Look For Autographed Press Plates!
Die-Cut Autographs With Two Levels To Collect! New For 2013
2013 Signature Series Autographed Memorabilia Cards
Featuring On-Card Autographs And Race-Used Memorabilia From The Most Popular Names In Nascar!
WHAT WE PULLED
Base: 100/100 (100%)
Black And White Parallel (30)
Cyan Parallel /35 (1): Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Chase Contenders 0 Card
Cup Chase Field Card
Cool Persistence (2)
NASCAR Hall Of Fame (1): Buck Baker (not scanned)
Racing Champions (6)
Casey Mears Press Pass Signings /10
Burning Rubber Holo Jimmie Johnson Tire (Indianapolis) /75
Burning Rubber Letterman Edition Kasey Kahne "R" Tire /8
Base - 5/5
Design - 5/5
Fun - 4/5
Value - 4.5/5
Rebuy - 4/5
Total - 22.5/25 (90%)
Full base set in every box
No short prints (outside of #0 Header Card)
At least two hits per box instead of one from previous years at same price point
Solid pictures from start to finish
Excessive amount of base cards (one less card per pack would suffice)
One box will be enough for some
NPN Press Pass 2013
9805 NorthCross Center Court, Suite H
Huntersville NC 28078
Limit 1 request per household
Postmarked By: 3/1/13
Received By: 3/8/13
Canada Skills Question: 50 + (2 x 4) - 10 = ?
Once again, I'd like to thank our wonderful sponsors at Press Pass for giving us the opportunity to open and review this release. For more information on all of their products, visit them today at www.presspassinc.com.
All of the base and inserts are available for request. Please PM with the card or cards of interest. Cards will be available for 30 days from the time this review is posted. As always, only VIPs can make requests for the first 48 hours.Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity
Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)
***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***
12-06-2012, 04:19 PM #2
Jeez, that box was loaded!~Matt
12-06-2012, 04:22 PM #3
Wow what pulls T. I always have like the regular Press Pass release each year and this yearwas even better. As most said bringing back the 1999 Signing scheme was a winner. These auto were always one of my favorites. Not a fan of having to chase SP's but the classic design of the Cool Persistence insert was great. I think they even up the design of the Cup Chase this year. Like the way the B&W for parallels instead of the old Golds. All in all really impressed with Press Pass this year. Already nought half case and might have to buy more. Give them 5 stars on this release.
12-06-2012, 04:31 PM #4
Did you pull the Jamie Mac black and white?I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.
12-06-2012, 08:59 PM #5
That Letterman card is AMAZING!Trade Bucket: Hidden Content