Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    Looking for EVERYTHING T.Y. Hilton

    Looking to trade, or buy, some T.Y. Hilton Cards. I will trade in your favor for a card I like. CMB or name price, PMs will work best but I'll answer posts on this thread also.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T USE PAYPAL

    Hidden Content

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    do you need this one: 2012 Momentum Gold Auto /49 TY Hilton

    scan is in my bucket under FB

  5. #5
    i have these looking for frank gore,patrick willis, navorro bowman, aldon smith, justin smith, lamichael james, kendall hunter, colin kaepernick, and maybe other 49ers. lmk thanks.

    2012 topps platinum orange
    2012 topps platinum xfractor
    2012 rookies & stars
    2012 bowman
    Hidden Content

    I collect 49ers & Dwight Howard

  6. #6
    R&S Rook of TY......$4. includes S&H.
    You Can pick out more for next to nothing if you CML
    Need N. MacKinnon, Suh/Stafford/Calvin Johnson/Denard Robinson/Barry Sanders/Reilly Reiff/ newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ pre-1976 Sabres/Wings/Lions/Pistons.
    Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ersCollector View Post
    i have these looking for frank gore,patrick willis, navorro bowman, aldon smith, justin smith, lamichael james, kendall hunter, colin kaepernick, and maybe other 49ers. lmk thanks.

    2012 topps platinum orange
    2012 topps platinum xfractor
    2012 rookies & stars
    2012 bowman
    Don't need any of those
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T USE PAYPAL

    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    R&S Rook of TY......$4. includes S&H.
    You Can pick out more for next to nothing if you CML
    Don't need it
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T USE PAYPAL

    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    do you need this one: 2012 Momentum Gold Auto /49 TY Hilton

    scan is in my bucket under FB
    Don't need it
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T USE PAYPAL

    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    i have a 2012 chrome x fractor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •