Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Thepoloman88's Items on eBay

Yeah that probably a $45-60 card, do a buy it down for $80.00 auctions are a stupid mans move you lose to much money.. The kobe went for $399.99.. I had a Dj J and I told this other person to goto buy it now and they didnt want to listen so theirs sold for $60 and mine sold for $150.00... It's funny how people say it's only worth what people will by and have there cards in auction.. They lose so much money haha, because people might miss the auction.. That guy took a $90.00 hit because he went to auction. BUY IT NOW / BEST OFFER = $$$ at least it will pay for most of the box good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Thepoloman88's Items on eBay

that nash is worth some money too

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

A gold is a gold, Kobe has been going for $1000-1400, a Damian Lillard just went for $2k. They are tough to hit

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (50)
    Country
    See ccblec's Items on eBay

Sick! Any box with a gold is a good box!

-Brandon

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

I guess it is what it is, but I just cant figure out how and Im not gonna be victim when in a couple months the next big thing comes out and I start seeing it for $10. Maybe Im a cheap skate, maybe I hate Panini setting a monopoly on things, maybe to this point people are just crazy, whatever it is I guess it is what it is. It is a nice card don't get me wrong, but for some reason I think people have them hyped up bigger than their britches, Id rather take a chunk of money like that and buy a rare auto/patch of the guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I guess it is what it is, but I just cant figure out how and Im not gonna be victim when in a couple months the next big thing comes out and I start seeing it for $10. Maybe Im a cheap skate, maybe I hate Panini setting a monopoly on things, maybe to this point people are just crazy, whatever it is I guess it is what it is. It is a nice card don't get me wrong, but for some reason I think people have them hyped up bigger than their britches, Id rather take a chunk of money like that and buy a rare auto/patch of the guy.

think about how often a /10 card comes out of a box that doesn't have very many cards in it to begin with and also take into count that people are paying more because of that and they want to be the first one ot have the card. You can wait hoping it goes down in price, however it prolly won't go down very much if any at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL. Victim. If it makes you feel better, you won't see these in a couple months. This set is insanely popular. Gorgeous in person.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

I can literally buy 1/1 for like $10. And I can buy auto/patches for like $50 that are /5 or less. 10 is pretty rare, fine, but there are bigger better fish and the deals are way better. just saying, Im not gonna pay Cadillac prices for a horse and buggy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can literally buy 1/1 for like $10. And I can buy auto/patches for like $50 that are /5 or less. 10 is pretty rare, fine, but there are bigger better fish and the deals are way better. just saying, Im not gonna pay Cadillac prices for a horse and buggy.

I think your missing the point... these are the Bentleys... cards are not just what a company slaps onto them to make them valuable... there needs to be a desire, a want to collect it. I have a Marino insert card /100 that sell for 3x some of my Marino autograph cards, because more people want it and more people are willing to pay money for that card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Agree with Marino, the prizm /10 and the prestige bonus shot black /10 are never going to command the same value, the prizm will always demand more

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast