Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Like the 2 Dez Autos. LMK if you can use anything. Thanks
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

Payoff, send me your bucket link and I'll take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey!! Well I'm Always Looking For Card's Of Peyton & Eli Manning I Need OR Looking For Card's Of Andrew Luck,Dwayne Allen,T.Y. Hilton & Coby Fleener. I Could Also Use Any Nicer Insert's,RC's,GU Of Other Star Players That Would Make Great Tradebait. Just LMK What Ya Have That Ya Could Offer & Lets Try & Get Us A Trade Going.

Thanks, John
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Powell let me know what you like and well get rolling

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    no i dont if need a pic can get you one
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

I like the cj gridiron gem, Julio jones prime and the decker auto. I do have a little action on both dez cards but would you do all three, I could toss in a gu to even out the 2-5 I am over.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Like the 2 Dez Autos. LMK if you can use anything. Thanks

Couldn't do all 3. Julio is the Gold parallel #/25. I would do the CJ straight up for the Epix. LMK

Quote Originally Posted by JZK5150 View Post
    I like the cj gridiron gem, Julio jones prime and the decker auto. I do have a little action on both dez cards but would you do all three, I could toss in a gu to even out the 2-5 I am over.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Couldn't do all 3. Julio is the Gold parallel #/25. I would do the CJ straight up for the Epix. LMK
    If you can do the othe dez for it, sweet but the epix is pending, so I want to be fair. But if you would rather wait just let me know. Also what s the BV for the gold parallel?

I'd rather wait. Like the Epix better. Gold Julio books $100.

Quote Originally Posted by JZK5150 View Post
    If you can do the othe dez for it, sweet but the epix is pending, so I want to be fair. But if you would rather wait just let me know. Also what s the BV for the gold parallel?
    Hidden Content

what would u have to have for the slaton auto?

Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Check me for the Peterson/Gehart dual jersey.

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/akaus21/
    Hey didn't see anything

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast