Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Like the 2 Dez Autos. LMK if you can use anything. Thanks
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Payoff, send me your bucket link and I'll take a look.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey!! Well I'm Always Looking For Card's Of Peyton & Eli Manning I Need OR Looking For Card's Of Andrew Luck,Dwayne Allen,T.Y. Hilton & Coby Fleener. I Could Also Use Any Nicer Insert's,RC's,GU Of Other Star Players That Would Make Great Tradebait. Just LMK What Ya Have That Ya Could Offer & Lets Try & Get Us A Trade Going.












    Thanks, John
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

    Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

  3. #13
    Powell let me know what you like and well get rolling

    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    no i dont if need a pic can get you one
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

    Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

  4. #14
    I like the cj gridiron gem, Julio jones prime and the decker auto. I do have a little action on both dez cards but would you do all three, I could toss in a gu to even out the 2-5 I am over.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Like the 2 Dez Autos. LMK if you can use anything. Thanks
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

    Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

  5. #15
    Couldn't do all 3. Julio is the Gold parallel #/25. I would do the CJ straight up for the Epix. LMK

    Quote Originally Posted by JZK5150 View Post
    I like the cj gridiron gem, Julio jones prime and the decker auto. I do have a little action on both dez cards but would you do all three, I could toss in a gu to even out the 2-5 I am over.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Couldn't do all 3. Julio is the Gold parallel #/25. I would do the CJ straight up for the Epix. LMK
    If you can do the othe dez for it, sweet but the epix is pending, so I want to be fair. But if you would rather wait just let me know. Also what s the BV for the gold parallel?
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

    Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

  7. #17

  8. #18
    I'd rather wait. Like the Epix better. Gold Julio books $100.

    Quote Originally Posted by JZK5150 View Post
    If you can do the othe dez for it, sweet but the epix is pending, so I want to be fair. But if you would rather wait just let me know. Also what s the BV for the gold parallel?
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

  9. #19
    what would u have to have for the slaton auto?

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Check me for the Peterson/Gehart dual jersey.

    http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/akaus21/
    Hey didn't see anything
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

    Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •