Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2008 rittenhouse pba bowling

does anyone have an autograph checklist for this set? i have a few boxes and was wondering how close i maybe to getting this set complete. any and all information would be greatly appreciated!

thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank you y2j. that gives me alot of info on this set but i'm not too for sure about an actual checklist. i'll bet im not too far away. i know i'll still need the quad auto and the dick weber cut auto. not too for sure how many others i'll need.

thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

2008 PBA Rittenhouse Checklist

Awesome Set. Have never even saw one of the quad autos! Would like to have one. It won't let me post a link cause i am new, but go to scifihobby.com and you can select pba from the products drop down and that will give you the full checklist. Hope this helps. If you ever get the quad auto please post pic I would like to see it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check out this closed ebay listing.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...vip=true&rt=nc

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is awesome. Maybe the best auto in the set. Dick Weber auto is pretty cool too

SCF Rewards
    Country

I LOVE this set. Right now I have 1 complete set EXCEPT the Weber CUT AUTO..... I have not even seen one. I have another set that is complete with the exception of the quad and both cuts. I have PLENTY of EXTRAS if you are interested. Let me [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

Here's the checklist:

http://www.scifihobby.com/products/c...TOKEN=47579949

I'm only missing about 4 cards for the autograph set myself NOT including the duals,quad and 2 cut autos.
    Last edited by bblair_2002; 10-01-2012 at 09:21 PM.
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are you missing? I have extras of everything EXCEPT the 2 CUTS, QUAD and the WILLIAMS/CARTER Dual...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Btw there is another DUAL that was NOT listed on the link you provided. It is HOLMAN/WEBB because I have it......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast